LL.B. degree with concentration in economic law, East China University of Politics and Laws （July ，1986）.
Master of economic with concentration in International finance, Fudan University （July, 1997）.
Doctor of economic with concentration in finance , Research Institute of Fiscal Science, Ministry of Finance, P.R. China（July, 2003）.
Post-doctor of Law , Law Faculty of Research Institute of Social Science, P.R. China（September ，2005）
Anhui Foreign-related Economy Law Firm Attorney at law
Shanghai Hailyare & Partners Law Firm Founder, Chief Partner
Research Institute of Fiscal Science, Ministry of Finance Research Fellow
Dacheng Law Firm Senior Partner
legal professional qualification
Product finance，including REITS and structured finance, derivative finance, project finance, offshore finance, institution finance.
IPO and Securities, PE, M&A, Taxation Consultation.
Good at legal service combined with solution on financial、accounting and taxation problems.
Familiar with regulations on investment of insurance funds and social security funds.
The principle of the International Merger & Acquisition and The analysis of the examples.
Analysis of financial subsidies under WTO and strategic orientation of China.
Measuring in law and balancing in policy―Practical analysis on the rules of subsidy and countervailing under WTO.
Legal and financial analysis of M&A.
Accounting measures for insurance intermediary companies
Accounting measures for village collective economic organizations.
Professional Research Reports
1. Features of Foreign Trade Agency System and Legal Risk Prevention.
2. Legal Features and Operation of International Financing Lease Contract.
3. Legal Analysis on State Shares.
4. Analysis on Clutch Mechanism Between Cause Relation and Note Relation of L/C and Risk Prevention in International Settlement.
5. Legal Features and Operation Rules of Note Relation.
6. Legal Features of the Free Convertibility of the RMB.
7. Benefit Transfer of State Owned Equity and Property and Risk Prevention of Foreign Countervailing.
8. Structure Optimization of Financial Subsidies and Industry Support Policies of China.
9. Analysis on Construction of Agricultural Subsidy System.
10. Difference of Treatment Between Direct Tax and Indirect Tax in Countervailing and Taxation Structure of China.
11. Currency Manipulation and Countervailing.
12. Risk Exposure and Legal Liability of The Dispute That Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Sued 17 Banks in Wall Street.
Distinguished research fellow of Research Institute of Fiscal Science, Ministry of Finance, P.R. China.
Supervisor of accounting master of Research Institute of Fiscal Science, Ministry of Finance, P.R. China.
Associate research fellow of Institute of Law, CASS.
Supervisor of tax law master of East China university of politics and law.
Member of finance professional committees, China Appraisal Society
Consulting for the supervision and administration of government organs.